Happy first day of June everyone! June is the month that marks the official start of summer. The first day of summer is June 21st for those of you who are wondering. And how perfect is it that the first day of June falls on taco Tuesday! The same day I’m sharing the recipe for this beautiful Pineapple Watermelon Tequila Cocktail. I mean, what pairs better with tacos than tequila? A Pineapple Watermelon Tequila Cocktail drink made with fresh fruit and tropical fruit juice? Exactly my point!
One of my favorite parts about this Pineapple Watermelon Tequila Cocktail and most drinks I create are their level of easiness. This drink requires only four ingredients, not including your optional garnish of course, and perfect for beginners. With summer fast approaching, and many of us having been vaccinated, we’re all looking forward to hanging out and sipping on delicious drinks with our loved ones. With the kids being out of school and the days lasting longer, summer time drinks are for sure on the menu.
Pineapple Watermelon Tequila Cocktail Tips:
- If you don’t like overly sweet drinks then I recommend using a flavored seltzer water instead of tropical juice.
- I use one to two shots of tequila for this recipe, but if you’re a tequila drinking professional you may want to add more. Wink wink.
- I only use fresh fruit for my drinks but you are welcome to use canned fruits if you don’t mind them.
- If you really enjoy sweet drinks then I recommend using half of the ice to avoid it watering it down your drink too much for your liking.
- Remember to have fun with your drinks! Get creative and add or takeaway certain ingredients to get the taste you desire!
Pineapple Watermelon Tequila Cocktail
An easy 4 ingredient drink recipe for a summer time get together or to pair with a Mexican themed meal. Perfect for taco Tuesday!
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 cup Watermelon Pieces
- 1 shot Tequila
- 1-1.5 cup Tropical Juice
- *mint leaves for garnish*
Slice up your pineapple and watermelon into 1 inch pieces. Put them off to the side separately.
Add 1/2 cup of watermelon cubes to the bottom of your glass.
Pour the ice cubes on top of the watermelon pieces.
Add 1/2 cup of pineapple pieces on top of the ice cubes.
Slowly pour the tequila evenly on top of the fruit in the glass.
Now pour the tropical juice in the glass until it is full.
Top with the mint leaves for garnish and enjoy!
Amy Joseph says
All i can say it is delicous
I’m so happy you enjoyed the drink, Amy! Thank you for the kind comment ☺️