Merry two and a half weeks until Christmas! Although we aren’t having the usual holiday get togethers there’s never a wrong time our amount of people for mimosas. I’m talking Merry Berry Christmosas to be exact. These holiday drinks are the taste of Christmas in a champagne glass. They’re ridiculously easy to make and are a fun way to incorporate the Christmas spirit mood for those not feeling it just yet.Jump to Recipe
The part about this Merry Berry Christmosas is that you only need three ingredients to make them. Champagne, lemonade with blueberry, and lime wedges. The cranberries and mint leaf aren’t necessary but won’t hurt either. One of my favorite things about mimosas is being able to adjust the portion to your liking. I enjoy a stronger mimosa so my ratio of champagne to juice is about 70/30. For those of you who like balance, or aren’t too sure of your preferred ratio, 50/50 is always a great place to start.
Tips for Merry Berry Christmosas:
- Have fun with the juice options! Lemonade with blueberry is delicious but so is cranberry juice, fruit punch, guava juice etc.
- If you enjoy extra sweet mimosas you will want to buy a non-dry champagne. Spumante will more than likely be up your alley.
- Remember to pour your champagne slowly. The bubbles will over flow in the glass very easily if you pour too quickly.
- I used cranberry and mint leaves for extra taste in my Merry Berry Christmosas mimosas. However, try out some other berries as well to try out other tastes.
- Please remember to ALWAYS drink responsibly! This includes knowing your limit and arranging safe travel back home if you aren’t already at home. It may sound cliché but buzzed driving is definitely drunk driving.
- Take a picture and tag me on social media! I love re-sharing my recipes you all use throughout the year. It makes my heart happy and hopefully makes your stomach even happier!
Merry Berry Christmosas
This three ingredient Christmas drink is the perfect spin on one of our favorite adult drinks. These mimosas are sure to put you in the Christmas spirit!
- 1.5 L Champagne
- 52 fl oz. Blueberry Lemonade *any berry juice*
- 1 Lime
- Mint Leaves
Wash then cut your lime into 8 wedges. Set to the side.
In a champagne flute pour your desired amount of champagne. (Start with a little under a half if unsure)
Now add your lemonade with blueberry to fill the flute with about 1 inch of room left.
Drop one of the lime wedges into the flute with the mixture.
Now enjoy your Merry Berry Christmosa!