The year 2015 is around the corner which means the “New Year, New Me” posts are about to emerge on every social networking site known to man. In between the flipagram “2014 reflection” videos, of course. However, at the end of every year, I like to make a list of goals I would like to accomplish for the upcoming new year. It is more of a list to keep me on track of the bigger picture for the entire year, in case I forget and need a reminder. I am also a person that LOVES list. I make lists of things just so I can cross them off. Physically crossing completed tasks off of a list makes me feel like I’m accomplishing something in my life. (Whatever. Judge me all you want. I will make as many lists as I want!) Here is my 2015 Goals list. I always list quite a few goals, because I’d rather have more to aim for, and if need be, carry into 2016. Maybe you like to do the opposite and make a short list to focus on. Feel free to share yours :).
1) Read my Bible daily.
2) Have Jordyn baptized/blessed.
3) Consistently write in my gratitude journal.
4) Travel at least 3x.
5) Finish “Operation Home(less)ness business plan.
6) Stay committed to blogging 2-3 times/week.
7) Keep up with my “Fit Girl” lifestyle. (Lose 15-20lbs)
8) Read at least 6 new books.
9) Write a children’s book.
10) Do bi-weekly DIY crafts/projects with Jordyn.
11) Learn how to invest money.
12) Try a new exercise class.
13) Pay it forward at least 5x.
14) Date night with the husband once a month.
15) Don’t sweat the small stuff and ENJOY LIFE.