The 4th of July is right around the corner which means red, white and blue everything. From the decor to the desserts everyone is looking for fun themed ways to celebrate the holiday. These Easy 4th of July Dessert Cups are one of the healthiest and simple desserts you’ll make. With only three ingredients needed and 2/3rds of the ingredients being fresh fruit, you can’t go wrong. Especially if you want a dessert for the kids at your get together!
I used kids plastic cups to make these but you can use whatever you have on hand. This recipe is so easy it doesn’t even need a recipe card. I will post the steps to make these tasty Easy 4th of July Dessert Cups below. You can follow along in exact detail or have some fun and add more layers, as well as, other red, white, and blue ingredients. From other fruits to sprinkles you can’t go wrong!
– Fresh Strawberries
– Fresh Blueberries
– Whipped Cream
Instructions for Easy 4th of July Dessert Cups:
- Wash your blueberries and strawberries very well. Nobody wants to eat dirty or gritty fruit.
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and then cut them into quarters.
- Layer the bottom of your cup/dish with about 5-7 strawberry quarters.
- Top the strawberries with your desired amount of whipped cream.
- Add about 1/4 cup of blueberries on top of the whipped cream.
- And repeat these steps if necessary to fill your cup/dish.
- Lastly, top with a dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!