With Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner I’ve been getting in the holiday spirit with my food and drink recipes. One alcoholic beverage that always makes me think of the holiday season is a cold glass of Baileys. Baileys is one of those drinks you can sip on without adding anything else to it. But in my own fashion I still wanted to share a recipe that took it up a notch. This Baileys & Coffee Cocktail keeps the Irish cream taste at the forefront and is easy enough for anyone to make this holiday season. Tis the season for delicious holiday drinks!Jump to Recipe
Did I mention this recipe only requires 3 ingredients? Yes, you read that correctly. Only three ingredients and is filled with such a delicious coffee cream crisp taste. If you want to add even more flavor you can add your favorite syrup flavor like chocolate or caramel. Top it off with some whipped cream for an even creamier taste. Or you can sprinkle some cinnamon on top to add another flavor layer to this simple drink. If you’re fancy, you can do all of these suggestions because it’s the holiday season and nobody is judging you for doing so.
- I used International Delight Caramel Macchiato iced coffee for my coffee choice. Feel free to use whatever iced coffee brand and/or flavor you prefer.
- You can use regular coffee to cut back on the sweetness if you prefer. Just remember this is a cold recipe so your coffee needs to be cold when you’re ready to use it.
- Feel free to adjust your measurements as you please. If you want more Baileys and less coffee go for it. Want more Hennessy or no Hennessy at all? Go for it! Whatever you do make this delicious recipe according to your taste buds over time.
Baileys & Coffee Cocktail
This 3 ingredient recipe is the perfect drink for the holidays or casual get together. Full of flavor and a delicious sweet treat!
- 2 cups Coffee *flavor of your choice
- 2 cups Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 Shots of Hennessy
- Cinnamon or Cinnamon Sticks *for garnish if you'd like
In a cocktail glass add your Baileys Irish cream and iced coffee to the glass. Mix them together until well combined.
Add a shot of Hennessy to the glass and gently mix until the Hennessy is well combined.
Top with your favorite topping or toppings of choice.
Enjoy your drink and be merry!